Plummer Slade has been implementing and supporting specialized software solutions since 1988. All of the software we implement has been proven over and over again by thousands of professionals just like you. Most legal and professional services firms work with word processing software such as Microsoft Word or Corel WordPerfect; however, to fully leverage your investment in technology, you should utilize software applications that will:
- Improve your cash flow and implement Timeslips Time Billing/Accounts Receivable Software.
- Track important dates and organize client/case information, using industry-leading Practice Management Software – Time Matters.
- Collect billing slips directly from your calendar and as you do your work. Implement Billing Matters Software which works with Time Matters.
- Organize all of your business finances quickly and keep track of whether your business is making or losing money with QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Generate real estate closing documents easily using DisplaySoft Real Estate Closing Software.
- Organize and access your documents and emails easily with Worldox Document Management Software.
Our Software Applications Services include:
- Software Installation, Training, and Support for Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and more
- Software Installation, Training, and Support for Industry Specific Software Applications; including LexisNexis Time Matters Practice Management Software, Sage Timeslips Time Billing Software, Intuit QuickBooks Accounting Software, Worldox Document Management Software, DisplaySoft Real Estate Closing Software
- Three Full-Time Certified Software Consultants on staff
Our certifications include:
- Timeslips Certified Consultant
- Time Matters Certified Independent Consultant
- Billing Matters Certified Independent Consultant
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
- Authorized Timeslips University
- Authorized Time Matters Regional Training Center
- Worldox Systems Integrator