Plummer Slade is a computer networking and IT solutions firm conveniently located in downtown Pittsburgh. Since 1988, we have been providing computer hardware and software installation, local and wide area networking (LAN/WAN), training, and follow-up support to legal, financial, non-profit, and other professional service firms.
Plummer Slade provides the highest level of service and support. Our Technical Consultants and Network Engineers are certified in Microsoft, Cisco, HP, Symantec, and more. Our Applications Specialists and Trainers are certified in Timeslips, Time Matters, Billing Matters, QuickBooks, and more. Eighty-five percent of our support time is spent at client sites and we support thousands of end-users. We assist clients with administering their networks by providing administrator training, establishing disaster recovery methods, scheduling backups, setting up security, implementing virus and spyware protection, and more.
Our certifications include:
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Hewlett-Packard ServiceONE Specialist Partner
- Cisco SMB Select Certified Partner
- Cisco SMB Specialization
- Linksys Authorized Partner
- Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP)
- Hewlett-Packard Accredited Product Specialist (APS)
- A+, Network+, Server+ Certified Professionals
- Symantec Registered Partner
- Timeslips Time & Billing Certified Consultant
- Time Matters Practice Management Certified Independent Consultant
- Billing Matter Certified Independent Consultant
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor